1. The unit is reasonable in structure, stable in performance, low in noise emission and easy for maintenance;
2. The horse head can be easily pivoted aside, upward or detached for well service;
3. The belt brake mechanism is complete with fail-safe device for flexible performance, quick brake and reliable operation;
4. The post is of tower structure design, excellent in stability and easy for installation. The heavy load unit deploys a foldable post for ease of packing and transportation;
5. The crank counterbalance assembly is moved by rack and pinion mechanism for easy and correct adjustment;
6. The primer mover can be conventional electric motor, variable frequency electric motor, diesel engine or gas engine.
Specifications for beam pumping unit：