1. Long, Slow Strokes: Long stroke leads to high pump fill and less fluid impact; Low stroke means less wear on downhole equipment and less operational cost;
2. Belt Transmission: Power is transmitted by a long life heavy-duty belt, whose elastic cushion effect absorbs impact in reverse action and results in uniform reciprocal movement of the rod string;
3. Low Torque Demand: Short torque arm of only 0.31~0.43m greatly decreases torque demand. Smaller prime mover complete with smaller gear reducer can be used with energy consumption decreased by 10% to 40%;
4. Safe and Easy Operation due to Optimum Structure Design: The disc brake system ensures safe operation. Enclosed derrick can be folded down for easy transportation. The unit can be slid backward integrally for well service;
5. High Reliability and Minimum Maintenance: The unit is designed to bear load evenly with good rigidity. The antifriction bearings, a long life belt and a heavy load roller chain are adopted to ensure unit reliability. The mechanical balance system, optimized lubrication system, automatic protective device as well as enclosed derrick can dispense the unit with frequent repair and maintenance;
6. Fairly complete production supporting system ensures the unit to be used with big pumps for more fluid lift and small pumps for deep well applications.
Specifications for belt pumping unit: