1. Wide fluid range, applicable for wax bearing wells, sand cut wells or viscous oil wells with viscosity less than 5000mPa.s;
2. No gas lock, less dissolved gas release due to continuous and even fluid intake and discharge; no valve no gas lock design;
3. High efficiency due to few moving parts, no valves and no complex flow paths, small fluid disturbance and low hydraulic loss, with pump efficiency up to 70%;
4. Uniform output flow rate, easily adjustable by changing drive head speed;
5. Wide displacement range with daily production rate of 1.59～400 m³/d;
6. Easy operation due to simple, compact and light weight design; low cost and low investment of the surface drive.
Specifications for progressive cavity pump：
Specifications for surface drive: