1. Strong mechanical power is generated at the bit due to the high speed and torque of the Trubodrill, resulting in optimum penetration speed;
2. The high speed, minor shear action of the diamond impregnated bit, when combined with Turbodrill, will not be affected in plastic shale penetration even with high positive differential pressure at present;
3. Comparatively low speed of the surface drive decreases wear on casing, drill pipe and BHA;
4. The low horizontal vibration of Turbodrill can reduce wear on drill bit and bottom hole assembly;
5. All quick wear parts are integrated in the spindle for easy repair and replacement;
6. The Turbodrill can be complete with flexible bend for horizontal well penetrations.
Specifications for turbodrill: